Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bru's Room Sports Grill

When someone asks me where the BEST chicken wings are in South Florida I point them to Bru's Room. They have several locations across Broward and Palm Beach Counties. What makes the wings at Bru's stand heads and shoulders above the rest? You can get them grilled! Even DOUBLE grilled!

Don't get me wrong. I like wings made at several different South Florida establishments but when I'm pushed to pick out the ones I like the most I only think of Bru's. I start out with a basket of "buffalo chips." These are the best tasting homemade potato chips I have ever had. Add a side of the spicy ranch dipping sauce and have them served as an appetizer, before they bring out the wings. Some nice munchin!
The Buffalo Chips are GREAT

Bru's isn't just a wing place. They have a plethora of selections including burgers, sandwiches, and ribs. We were there recently for my grandson Dylan's birthday #8. He and his little brother, Joey like this place because they are "kid friendly." They have a game room for the kids as well as kid sized menu items.

South Florids's BEST wings?

I've been to Bru's easily over fifty times and I've tried many items on the menu, but it's the wings that have me always coming back over and over again. If you have never tried "grilled" wings give Bru's a try. They will probably have you coming back over and over again for more.
Bru's Room Sports Grill on Urbanspoon
Salons and Spas 125x125

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...