Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Ark

It has been YEARS since I've eaten at the Ark on Stirling road in Davie. It;s really a great place to go for a buffet and at a pretty cheap price for the quantity and quality of the food being served. The best bet is The Captain's Prime Rib & Seafood Buffet. Soup, salad, sides and entrees presented for your pleasure. You choose what you want and put it on your plate and you can keep going back as many times as you want.



I started with a cup of the tomato bisque soup. I have never had it before so I thought I'd give it a try. Next I picked up on some salad greens, bread and took a tour of the buckets of butter that look like scoops of ice cream in different flavors.

Next came the entrees and sides. They had so many different things. Everything from spaghetti with two sauces, meatloaf, chicken, fish, crab legs, and shrimp. Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, boiled potatoes and roasted potatoes. Then the carving station with their signature prime rib, turkey, and ham. They also had steak and a great dessert bar with several homemade choices. I tried a little of everything and it was all good!

 Everybody can find something to enjoy at the Ark. tell them you came because you read about it here, at http://www.whiteplatespecial.com/
The Ark Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...