Monday, April 25, 2011

Nino's of Delray

I've been to Nino's several times and after my last visit I knew I needed to add them to the blog. They have consistently good food and service and I am always looking forward to a return visit.

Michelle and I dropped in here late on a Tuesday night. Once we were seated our waitress brought a basket full of garlic rolls as we studied the menu. Of course we started with a bowl of pasta fagioli and it was a good choice.
Michelle ordered chicken parmigiana and she couldn't believe the size of the portion she received. I got my classic: spaghetti with meat sauce and sausage.


Chicken Parmigiana

Michelle's generous chicken parm proved more than she could finish but she made a large enough dent in it to prove that she really liked it. She also finished the side of pasta and a few garlic rolls.

I loved my spaghetti and meat sauce, but I loved the sausage even more! Two medium sized links adorned my plate and I sliced them into thick discs. I slowly chewed the first piece of sausage and hoped to find the taste of fennel and I wasn't disappointed. I think that all Italian sausage should have fennel in it.


Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Sausage

Our waitress, Samantha, was friendly and efficient. She kept our drinks coming and checked on us throughout the meal to see if we needed anything.

Nino's is a great family owned and operated restaurant. Nino was there as we left and we told him that we enjoyed the meal and Michelle informed him that our visit would be posted on the blog in a few days. Ask for him when you go and mention that you read about it at http://www.whiteplatespecial.com/
Nino's Pizzeria Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...