Monday, April 4, 2011

Primanti Bros.

If you have never been to Primanti's your first visit will be quite a treat. I first learned about Primanti's from the Travel Channel on TV. They had a several minute excerpt about the original Primanti's in Pittsburgh, Pa. and it was very interesting.

Their signature items are their sandwiches which are made on super fresh, hand sliced, Italian bread. On top of the regular ingredients they add cole slaw and the freshest, hand cut french fries you have ever tasted. Although their sandwiches are what originally drew me to the place, what keeps me coming back is the pizza.

The pizza has a very unique taste. I order it my favorite way: well done and crispy and my favorite topping is the sausage. I usually go with friends and we get an 18" Deluxe large pizza with five toppings: sausage, pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese, and sausage!

Everyone's taste buds are different and mine put the pizza from Primanti's near the top of the Best of South Florida pizzas. If you've tried it let me know where you rank it and tell your friends you read about it at the http://www.whiteplatespecial.com/
Primanti Brothers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...