Saturday, May 21, 2011

Barrier Jacks

When Michelle and I were in Cocoa Beach we wanted to check out a local place for brunch. Our taxi driver suggested Barrier Jack's and it turned out to be a great choice.

It's a small place with only a few tables inside and a few more outside. It was a sunny day when we were there and several people opted for the outdoor seating but we preferred the air conditioned inside.
They have an extensive menu but we were only interested in breakfast and I ordered up one of my favorites: Meat Lovers Three Egg Omelet for only $5.95. I also tasted the hash browns and sourdough toast. All were excellent.

If I lived in Cocoa I would be eating at this place three days a week. The food was great, the service was friendly and efficient and the prices were unbelievably low.

When you get to Barrier Jack's tell them you saw it on www.WhitePlateSpecial.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...