Saturday, December 18, 2010

P.F. Changs Chinese Bistro


Here’s a place that almost everybody enjoys. P.F. Changs has a few locations in S.FL. so you don’t have to travel too far to get to one. They have a varied menu and most can find something that compliments their taste.

We went on a Thursday night and made a call ahead reservation for 8PM for a party of six at the Aventura location. You can make advance reservations online for up to six people. When we arrived we were surprised

to see the place was bustling. Many people waiting and more coming in. Our table was ready in about ten minutes.

                         

We gave a drink order and then proceeded to inspect the menu. Michelle and I opted for the “2 dinners for $39.00.” I got the Orange Beef, my favorite, and asked for it to be extra spicy, ‘cause I like it HOT! Michelle got the Shrimp Cantonese. We both had Egg Drop Soup and split an appetizer of Chicken Lettuce Wraps which we both enjoyed. I was disappointed in my entrée because it wasn’t very spicy and was very dry. The sauce was kind of thick and pasty. I was able to add enough of the various hot sauce/mustard/peppers to make it super spicy but the thick sauce made it impossible to mix well with the white rice.
Our dinner included two of their mini desserts. I had the chocolate cake and Michelle passed her tiramisu to my cousin Herma.
Darrin, our waiter, was very attentive and made sure everything was to our liking. He obliged me by posing for a picture with Michelle at the conclusion of the meal. Lydia and Pepe posed for a picture on our way out.
Sign up for the “Warrior” card on their website which entitles you to an extra 10% off  and other bonuses. And you can tell them you saw it here! Try the BBQ sauce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...